Monday, March 24, 2008

If you need some inspiration

My dad forwarded this to me this morning. And by the way, along with some really, and I do mean really, lame jokes (though, to be fair, some pretty funny ones too), my parents send me the greatest things... go Mom and Dad!

My dad said he had nothing to add to the video. I, on the other hand...

Sometimes things come across the transom at such the exact right time that you've got to wonder who's managing things in the karmic post office. This is one of those times.

Are you going to be a Tigger or an Eeyore? Seriously, is that not the fundamental question? You can boil every day, every choice, every action down to that... Tigger/Eeyore? Tigger/Eeyore? Yup - that's it. And it gets pretty gloomy over in Eeyoreville, lemme tell ya -- not a lot of dreams there. Like I said, this video was scary timely.

I also watched the original lecture this guy gave at Carnegie Mellon. Different and the same. Love that.

Oh, my dad did have this to say in his email: "wow." I think that sums it up nicely.

No comments: