Friday, May 23, 2008

For severe love problems

It takes all kinds, I know that. Sometimes, though, I have to wonder just how many kinds there are? So many, friends, there are so many.

On their site, the Angel Sisters of Love proclaim:

When I was a small child, I did not understand why people adored me so much.
It gets better from there...
I made people's lifes better by my touch or prayer, as I grew my energy grew with me and now I understand my place here on earth... Many hearths are broken and many people suffer, don't be one of them. Let me help you with your problems, don't be confused to reach out for help. I can help anyone no matter how difficult your problems is as long as you are true with me about your feelings.

Well, as long as your problem isn't poor grammar. Then, evidently, you're on your own.

No comments: