Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Because I just leap out of bed in the morning, don't you?


The only thing I hate more than getting out of bed in the morning is the annoying, incessant beep of my alarm. And it is only by some super-human and unknown inner fortitude, coming from I have no idea where, that I manage to hit the "snooze" button, subjecting myself to that chime over and over again, rather than just hitting the "off" button, which is of course what I'm dying to do.

I haven't actually seen this clock in person... but trust me, I plan on it. An alarm clock that takes your grumpy thwack on the snooze button as its signal to leap off your nightstand and roll around the floor, craftily searching for a hidey-hole from which to torment you with its cheery beep-beep-beep, until you actually get out of bed to find (and silence) it? Sounds almost too good to be true.

I'm not sure one of these pups will be enough for me though; there is that implicit assumption in the design that once out of bed, I won't get back in. Right. Like that'll never happen.

No comments: